Bumper Repairs & Car Plastic Repairs
1. Repco Wax & Grease Remover
2. 400 Grit Wet/Dry Sandpaper
3. Repco Body Filler
4. Repco Spot Putty
5. 320 Grit Sandpaper
6. Repco Bumper Primer
7. 800 Grit Wet/Dry Paper
|1. Repco Flexi Prime
Bumper Repairs and Car Plastic Repairs
- Clean bumper and other plastic parts with Repco Wax and Grease Remover to remove contaminants.
- Sand damaged area with 400 grit WD sand paper (dry sand). Then abrade the entire part with Abrasive hand pads and clean again with Repco Wax and Grease Remover.
- Apply Repco Body Filler to scratches and cracks and Repco Spot Putty to minor imperfections, allow to cure and sand with 320 grit dry paper until smooth.
- Apply 2 or more medium wet coats of Repco Bumper Primer & allow to dry.
- For flexible bumpers and skirts apply Repco Flexi Prime first then apply Repco Bumper Primer.
- Sand with 800 grit wet and dry paper (dry sand) until a smooth surface is achieved; you are now ready for Top Coat Colour.
More Repco Know How Articles
How To Apply a Top Coat
Back To Body & Repair Page